SKATING RINK RULES
- No Outside Food or Drinks Allowed.
- No Smoking or Tobacco Products inside the Building.
- No Chewing Gum Allowed.
- No Standing Still on the Skate Floor. Do Not Climb Over Walls.
- No Pushing, Racing, Chasing, Playing Tag or Suddenly Stopping on Skate Floor.
- No Profanity or Obscene Gestures.
- No Alcohol of any Kind.
- No Food or Drink on Rink Floor.
- Not Responsible for Lost or Stolen Items.
- No Socks – No Skates. Socks must be worn with Rental Skates.
- No Sitting on Tables or Climbing on Walls.
- No Carrying Children While on Skates.
- Do Not use Skate Mates Unless you are a Beginner Skater. Skate Mates Must Remain in the Inner Circle of the Skate Floor.
- Do Not Abuse Video Games. Purchase a game card for hours of FUN then RELOAD again and again.
- Obey the Floor Guard at ALL times.
- Management Reserves the Right to Refuse Entry to Anyone for Any Reason.
NOT FOLLOWING RULES COULD RESULT IN INJURY
SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK
All Person’s entering this facility assume all risk regarding accident and injury.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Roller skating is a strenuous and fast moving sport. By putting on skates and participating in this form of recreation, you are assuming the risk of an accident inherent to this activity. It is the nature of this recreation that people fall down or run into each other on occasion. If you are not willing to assume that risk, we ask that you please do not roller skate here. If you doubt your ability to roller skate, please consider this before proceeding. We are not responsible for injuries occurring to our patrons while occupying this facility.